Saturday, May 15, 2004
Two Concerts In Two Days
What a weekend so far!!!! Not only did I talk to Tyler and do a little catching up on the past months that is really past due, but I got to go to two concerts. Both Free!!! The best part is that they were in Vegas. You don't get very many of those here (at least Free). Shaun Groves was amazing!!! He is one of the few Performance Givers that I know who will mingle and get to know the crowd. What a great down to Earth Guy!!! The second concert was tonight by someone who isn't that well known to most but is a very great guy to spend the afternoon with. That would be Reggie Coats. I have been to a concert of his once before but not very many people are willing to sit down and teach others on how to play a guitar or some techniques on how to lead a praise service. The one thing that both of them have in common is, They both talked about "WORSHIP". What an amazing word. Some many interpret worship the wrong way. So, are you ready to worship?
No comments:
Post a Comment