Sunday, May 02, 2004

Reflections of a Sunday Service......................

So, a typical Sunday for me is to go to church and actually sit in the first service and listen to the sermon and then the Second service I help out with Sunday School. That is the usual for the morning and then some of the youth like to go out to lunch and hang out. So we do that until it is time to set up and practice for the evening Worship Service. This is when I tend to start getting grumpy for some reason. I sometime get to the point where I think about taking some time off from the Worship Team. Then I heard a song tonight on the way home. I really dislike it when this happens. I don't know if that is because I know I am wrong and someone is actually pointing out the obvious or I just don't want to face the facts. Either way I am out. Anyways, so back to me wanting out and this song. "All I wanna do is walk out of this place, but when I am stuck, I can't move, I gotta keep singing, I gotta keep praising Your name". That is my rant for the day. Also, I had a thought on the way home about maybe starting a reflection of the Sermon on Sundays. What do you think? Let me know.

No comments: