Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What Is It About......

So often we make a resolution to give up something or start something new. After an interesting year, we bid 2013 farewell. Some people hit their low and others reached their high points. Some said farewell to loved ones while others welcomed new members.  What is something that you are wanting to change about yourself for the 2014 year? I spent the day reflecting on my year and realized that there are some things that I want to change and some things that I don't. For the things that I want to change, I want to be a better example to those around me. I also want to be more patient with getting upset. We are called to be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. I had the opportunity to change schools and degrees this year and have finished two courses so far. Spent more time stepping up to the plate at work and mending broken relationships that I caused with my attitude. What can you do to improve your life? Well here is to 2014!

No comments: