Sunday, August 27, 2006

Another Year.................

That is right, it is yet another school year that has already kicked off for some and getting ready to kick off for others this week. For all of you pupils I wish you luck this school year and hope that you take in what is given to you (knowledge wise). I kinda like this time of year due to the fact that this means I get to see all those that have been gone for the summer. The sad part about it is those that have graduated from high school and are going away to college. This year we lost 2 students that were a vital part of our ministry. I wish them all the luck this year as they venture away from home to go to school. Brittany and Joey, please know that you will be missed and that I can't wait for you both to come home so that we can hang out. Also, this year I lost a student that got me back into supporting Track and Cross Country. It seems like just yesterday that these students walked into my life. I can't help but to say that I have made life long bonds with these students and I wish them the best in the years to come and hope that when I say life long that they actually keep in touch and let me know whats goin on and how I can pray for them. This is also the time when all the incoming 6th graders start coming on a regular basis. They are in for a great time in the life of Youth Ministry. Well I am off for now to prepare some games for our new year in Youth Ministry. Til next time.

No comments: