Sunday, September 10, 2006

Service Required...............

These are words that I never thought that I would read off of my cell phone. Well until today. It was rather funny. I was throwing someone in a pool (with permission and encouragement from that childs mother) when the unexpected happened. I was faced with 1 of 2 choices. I either drop the person I have in my arms and save myself or I go in the water as well. Just to give you an idea here, I had on the clothes that I had worn to church (because I hadn't changed yet). Then, the unthinkable happened. A High Schooler pushed me in. I thought that it was totally funny and even congradulated her for pushing me in. At this point you are probably wondering why I am congradulating her. Well, in the 8 years that I have been a Youth Leader, she is the first one to ever get me in the water. The only down side is the cell phone that I just got on Thursday and had just finished programming was now a goner. There is no hope for it due to the fact that it says Service Required. Lesson learned.

No comments: