Friday, August 18, 2006
Wearing Thin...........
Lately I have been helping Lisa watch her nephew and spending time with him. I have learned that my patience is starting to shorten. It used to take a lot to get me to snap but that hasn't been the case lately. I don't know why. He is such an amazing little man and very smart. The best part is he is only 2 years old. I have been wondering lately on if they call them the terrible twos then what do they call 3 year olds? Then I started wondering what Graham is going to be like when he is 2. Plus, if my patience is short, I would sure hate to see what my brother is going to be like in 2 years. Anywho, I am once again waiting to see if I get promoted to a new position or turned away once again. This is the first time that I have applied for a position outside of my store. So I am off to wait for a call and hopefully it will come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment