Sunday, December 11, 2005

Some Frustrations....................

Today was rather frustrating. I am not too sure why. I feel like I have worked so hard to keep our contemporary service going and rather then gaining in numbers, we are going down. My first thought is what am I doing wrong? How do we draw people into this service? How do I get the word out? Now as I sit here typing, I wonder if it isn't even about the numbers. If that is the case, why do I feel that I am up there by myself. I know that isn't the case. Actually I know I can't lead this service by myself. I think that it helps to have higher numbers and I know that we were in the 40's or 50's at one point. Lately it has been around the low to mid 20's. Sometimes I wish that He would make it clear what I am supposed to do with this service. Do I walk away or continue to fight? This is where your ideas and suggestions come in. Please add your Two Cents to this and let me know what you think.

No comments: