Friday, December 16, 2005

Narnia's #1........

That's right!!! The movie based on the writings of C.S. Lewis has hit the number 1 spot at the box office. Little does everyone know, it is biblically based. I would also like to thank those who have taken the time to leave a comment or talked to me on the last post. I have always known that it is about the quality not the quantity. It is just frustrating that I have been doing this for 3 years now and we have dropped in the numbers. The hardest part is that the only people that come on a regular basis are those who are related to us. How do we draw new faces in and keep them coming though? I know that I am not up there (well on the side now, because it isn't about me) for me but it is just hard knowing that you are only reaching few when it could be many. I know that 3 years is a long time to me yet a blink in His eye. I am encouraged by the words written and spoken from those who have either attended the service or are close to me. I do look forward to what He has in store for me with Impact.

No comments: