Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What A GREAT Week!!!!

So for starters, the last 7 days have been awesome!!! First, I got a call just as I am getting ready to climb into bed for the night that one of my best buddies is in town. He has been out at sea for the last 6 months so I wasn't able to talk to him or even write. So when I got the call from him that he was close to Vegas and actually on his way here. Thank you Garrett for such a great surprise. Then it gets even better. I got 2 calls last night. Unfortunately my phone was off so I was rather lucky that I was left 2 voicemails. It turns out that one of my best buddies from high school was here on the west coast and drove up to Vegas to come and surprise me. Ok, well not just me, but I would like to think so. So I took a little time away from work, a.k.a. I took an extended lunch, and went and had lunch with him and his girlfriend. I was such a great time actually hanging out and talking about the old times. We both remembered things that the other had forgotten. I am so thankful for the friends that have been put in my life. I look forward to hanging out with Garrett one last time before he leaves to go back to So. Cal. and I am bummed that I wasn't able to spend more time with James. Rest assured, he made it a point that he would be coming back. I can't wait till the next time that he is here and is able to actually stay a little longer then about 24 hours. Also, I can't wait for Lisa to be able to meet him. I was a little bummed that we didn't have enough time to get that taken care of this stop but I will for sure get that done the next time that he is out here. So if anyone else would like to surprise me, bring it on!!!

No comments: