Sunday, November 20, 2005

Cave Creek, Carefree, Bako, and Pacific Grove

Hey Everyone,I just wanted to say whats up and hope all is going well with you all. Things have been busy here in Vegas, but I look forward to the holiday season and the time that I get to spend with friends and family. With work and church, I haven't had a lot of time for anything else. I don't know how my girlfriend does it. She doesn't come first most of the time and that isn't right. She hangs in there though. I wish that we could take more time off of work and come and visit everybody. I had a great time in October even though that was my busiest month. First, I went to The National Youth Workers Convention. That was a spectacular experience for me and something that was much needed. Next, I came back and worked for 2 weeks and then left for the weekend with Lisa to a restful weekend in Arizona where I got to hang out with some really awesome people. Then for the last 2 weekends I helped run audio visual for both of our weekends for the Youth Retreats. I wish that I could have spent a little more time in Arizona to hang out with those who are there, but know that I will come back to visit soon. I would love to get away back up to Northern Cal but that is a drive, even if it is worth it. I will have to look into that. I might try and go back the the 480 to ring in the New Year but that is really up in the air right now. It was great to surprise them last month for those who didn't know that I was coming. Well I am off for the night to catch part 2 of CSI. Hopefully I will talk to you all soon and take care.

No comments: