Friday, November 11, 2005

A Night To Relax.................

It is funny that I am home tonight after work. I normally try and go out and hang out with some of the Youth. I know it tends to be one more then others but I am going to try and work on that. So anyways, I had originally planned on going out and just spend some time to myself. Well after a long day at work I decided that I was just going to stay home. I didn't stay home because there weren't any kids to hang out with, but rather because it feels good to just stay home. He calls us to Rest, Learn, and Grow. I have been learning this past month and now it is time to rest which in turn will cause me to grow. It isn't just up on the mountain that this can happen. It happens wherever you allow it to happen. I don't see myself slowing down anytime soon but that all depends on what He has in store for me. I know I have been a man a few words lately and part of that is from me being on the run for the last month and a half, and the other is due to lack of words. How much do you say when it comes to posting? Do you spill everything or come some things secret to protect others? No, don't worry............ Nothing is going on right now that I have to keep things hush hush but there are times. Anyways, I am off to rest for now. I will talk to you all soon and hopefully have stuff to write. Till then...............................

No comments: