Thursday, December 16, 2004

Better Is One Day..............................

There really is Life in Vegas. The Light of the World is present right here in Vegas. Don't worry, I have always known that. The reason I bring this little fact up, is because I just came from a concert held at a new Coffee shop here. This isn't just any coffee shop either. First there was (and still is) Holy Grounds Coffee Lounge and now Rock N Java. Both of them have great locations here in the valley. Holy Grounds is next to a not such a great shop that sells not such great things and Rock N Java is right next to a movie theater. Here are two prime examples of witnessing. Now you can be walking out of a movie theater and hearing The Word being sung and maybe even stop in and get a spot of coffee. I am totally excited about this as you can tell. Well I would love to stay and type more but I need to get up in the morning to go to work and I need to get some sleep. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: