This is an interesting fact. I think that this is second best to licking your elbow. Well here it is................... How Smart is Your Right Foot? This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at many more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. 1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so ....... .. And there's nothing you can do about it!
Isn't that interesting?? How many of you will forward this to someone else? How many of you will say, "You totally need to go check out www.papagerbal.blogspot.com and see what it say? Well if you do then leave me a comment and I will check it out and try and get back to you. For those of you on a study break, thanks for thinking of me while you are cramming for your courses, but get back to studying (after you leave me a message that is).
No comments:
Post a Comment