Monday, August 16, 2004

KILA...............................................

So I was walking through Electronics today and almost to the door to Customer Service when it hit me. Yes they are doing construction in the store but that isn't what hit me. It seems no matter what you are doing when you are in electronics there is always music playing. Anyway, so I stopped dead in my tracks and thought, wait a minute, I know the song that is on. So I couldn't just leave it at that. I had to go figure out where it was coming from. I ended up by the desk top stereos when I narrowed in on the one that was playing. Wait, it wasn't just on one radio either, it was on several. Somebody had gone around turning the radio station to the same station. The call letters of that station is the title of this post. It is better known as the Christian Radio Station of Vegas. Oh, wait a minute, other then Air 1 and The Effect, it is!! So I actually got to listen to Jennifer Knapp while on the clock. I don't know how it happened but I am glad it did. Which brings me to my next point, Please feel free to order music from the links that lead you to www.Musicristian.com.

No comments: