It is always great going up for the Staff Concert. I always leave Friday morning that way I am up there and relax or just take in some beauty (I am in the works of getting some pictures from my 2 weeks at camp). It was great to be able to hang out with my Girlfriend, Bobby, Brit, and some of the kids that were up there during the weeks that I was up there for camp. I always enjoy going up to campfire on Friday night and listen to the Speaker for that week of camp. This year it was one of the Original Stuntman Trio. It was also great to see the Trio together once again too. Jordo did an awesome job and I wish that I could have actually been up there the whole week just to hear him. The one fact that stuck out to me and still sticks out is the best quote of all................. "I Am Who I Am". With that quote I leave you with a question........ Who are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment