Saturday, February 28, 2004

I think for Lent one of the most important things that I could apply to Christ is my attitude. I have been a lot better this year as far as it goes but I think it is starting to take its toll again. Sometimes I wonder if moving on would help with a more positive attitude. Plus I ask myself, "Is this where Christ is calling me?" Am I supposed to be here? Or is this just a rut that I can't get out of mainly because I am comfortable? The sad issue about this is I am not the only one that I know of who is struggling with this question. We often joke around with the famous line made popular by Verizon with "Can you hear me now?? Good!! But can we hear Him now? Are we really listening for God's call or are we trying to brush him off because we like what we are doing?

No comments: