Sunday, August 05, 2007
What A Day............
So this morning I got a call from my mom that one of my aunts had had a heart attack and was on her way to the hospital. It was hard for her even if things between the two of them hadn't been that great lately. Then later on today I got a message that one of my co-workers had their baby son. It was a sad yet joyous day. It still isn't official if my aunt has past away but I am prepared for the worst. On the other note, I will be posting some pictures from my recent trip to Indiana soon. It was a great time had by all that went and I think it was a well made choice to go back for a few days. Also, things are going well as the wedding draws near. It is going to be an exciting day and I can't wait for it to be over that way everyone else will be able to relax. Well I am off for now and hopefully I will post more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment