Saturday, June 24, 2006
Designed..........
For the last week I have been up in the mountains watching young men and women grow in their faith. I enjoyed every moment of it and it helps me realize why I do what I do. I am so honored to have had a group of guys that is so unique on their own ways and be able to come from all different types of backgrounds to work as a team. I had actually met the whole team minus our LC (Lead Counselor) before the start of the week and everyone just blended so well. There seems to be this bond that keeps forming on these trips with the Youth Group that not only brings us together as a group but also brings those around us in as family. The relationships that are formed are so unique. I am also blessed to have gotten news while I was up at camp that I am an Uncle now. It is so amazing how He works. New creations both physical and spiritual these week were brought to life. From the birth of my nephew to young men and women giving their lives for Him just leaves me speechless. I am glad that we are all Designed (the camp theme this year) in His image and for a purpose. I am also excited that politics could not even stop what happened this week up at camp. Please keep those that are up there for the a limited time and those up there all summer in your prayers. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for the camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment