Monday, June 27, 2005

Missing Da Boys.........


As I sat there at work today (wishing I wasn't there) I kept thinking about camp and how much I miss everyone. I miss actually being myself and not worried what others think about me (not that I really am different at work). What I miss most though is being able to pick on the guys that I have gotten to know over the last 2 years. I will admit that camp wasn't the same without the 480 Guys and Gals but I got by. There is just something about those Jr. Highers that I just want to give my vacation time up to spend with them. I will be the first to admit that I am a little (or lot depending on who you ask) on the Crazy side but it is something I enjoy. I did get to see Chris, Jacob, and Zack again I just had plain ole out fun. I met new friends and have already talked to them since camp and I can't wait to hang out with them outside of camp again. I also have plans to get all of the cabin back together (Stellers Jay is Da Bomb) and have a guys night. Who knows if I plan it right there might even be surprises in it for everyone. I think one of the best parts was that Kadesh was remembered as well as those who were not there. We will all be together again someday and we will rejoice but until then.................

No comments: