Monday, June 13, 2005
Let Me Clarify..........
I would like to let you all know that I got my two entries (May 17th and 19th) from a very knowledgeable man. These are not my writings. These entries are from 2 of the songs that are coming out on White Flag by Shaun Groves on July 12th. If you have not had a chance to listen to Shaun's other 2 albums my view is that you are missing out. Hopefully one day I will be able to even get Shaun to come back to First Presbyterian Church here in Las Vegas and do another Concert. Invitation To eavesdrop and Twilight are Shaun Grove's other albums. If you have listened your local Christian Music station for the last 8 years then you have heard some of his works. The words to Welcome Home and Should I Tell Them are just 2 of the many songs that have been on the radio. If you have heard Shaun's music before and liked or even loved all of his prior songs (first 2 albums) then you are going to love White Flag. He has based this new album around the Beatitudes and let me just tell you. It is going to soar on the Charts. So, if you haven't ordered your copy, not downloaded it but actually ordered from a business that sells the album and not a copy of it, then you better pre-order yours today.
No comments:
Post a Comment