Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Thought You Fell Off The...................
As I have stated in my last........ Well many posts, I haven't been really "Postworthy" lately. I did however have something happen to me today that is well worth writing about. I got up went and got my truck smogged (I get to now register my truck and send the DMV an Arm). Anyways, so I did that and then went and got my haircut. After that I got ready for work and went in and started my shift. I have been watching a little too much TV lately and during the commercials I have seen this new Mushroom Swiss Burger that Dairy Queen has. So, for lunch I left and went to go get food. Due to limited time, I went through the Drive-Thru and put in my order. So I put my order in and drive up to the window to pay. To my surprise, I ran in to an old friend of mine from High School. Last I talked to him was about 3 years ago and that is when he said that he was going into the Navy. So we talked a little and caught up a little (but due to limited time I couldn't just stay and chat). He asked me why I never called and I told him I thought he had left and went into the Navy. He said that he was actually supposed to be leaving in 3 days but he was going to go back to school and become a dealer (Cards that is). I am completely shocked. Here I thought he fell off the face of the earth or crawled into a hole somewhere and killed himself by doing drugs. Who knows, maybe he has changed in life styles and is actually headed in the right direction now. So, on my way back to work I called another buddy of mine and talked to him for a few minutes. When we talk he always asks about whatever happened to this person and my answer is I don't know. This time was totally different. So we hung up and I then got back to work and ate really quick and then went back to slave away. Now I am off watching the final episode of The Amazing Race and just relaxing. Well that is my rant for today and hopefully I will have more to write about soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment