Sunday, May 08, 2005

That Was So Amazing............

I know I haven't been the best at posting lately, but I had to take the time to write about this. Tonight was one of my most favorable Worship Services that I have ever participated in. I will be the first to tell you that it is not easy to coordinate a Worship Service, but I have a "Helping Hand". Anyways, I have always wanted to do a Service with my younger brother and until tonight it hasn't really happened. We feed so well off of each other. The vocals are sweet, the instrumentals are tight, and it makes you wanna just forget about everything else that you have going on and just Worship. Earlier this year I started thinking about what I would do to cover the Services for this summer while some of us were gone up to camp. I am not about to cancel the service for this summer. I have come to the conclusion that it isn't helping our numbers by not being consistent and having the service week in and week out. So as I was thinking, the "Kitchen Guy" came to mind. That is right, for those of you who don't know who I am talking about, this would be Brian "B-Mill" Miller. Brian has been blessed with the Act Of Worship. He has a voice that would knock your socks off, and very knowledgeable when it comes to playing. I look forward to this summer, and the time that I get to spend working with this spectacular young man. By the time this summer is finished, my goal is to have this service growing to where we are back to averaging anywhere from 40 to 60 people. It only takes a spark to get a Fire going......... Holy Fire that is. Brian, My Brother (I am very proud to call you that too) if you are reading this, Thank You for EVERYTHING!!

No comments: