Tuesday, January 06, 2004

So while I was at work today I called the manager of our Corporate Credit Department and talked with her for a little while when she told me that their low had been 7 degrees. WOW!!! That is cold. She said that she would take 120 degrees any day. I agreed, but now as I think about it I wonder what I would rather have. See, I can bundle up and be warm while it is cold out but I can't just peel off the clothing and cool off when it is burning hot out. Anyways, I do have to apologize to some. For past tendencies of the last 2 months. See I am not one to drink around certain people, but I had a few times around these people. And I have to say that I am sorry about it. If you have a question about what I am talking about then it probably isn't directed towards you. If you do know, well then you will except the apology and I will explain it in depth when I am around you.

No comments: