Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Ok, So I feel like that I am starting a new life. Better yet, that I have started a new life. See, for those of you who don't know, I was nominated last year to serve as an Elder. Well this past weekend was the ordination and installation process. So now, I am an official Elder. What brings this about you ask?? Well I went to lunch on Sunday with Tony, Jayna, and Bobby. That is when one of them asked if I was ok. How am I supposed to answer that? See I am trying to change to where I am able to reflect Christ. That is one of the reasons I put Mistaken by Warren Barfield in the number 1 spot of my Top 10. The other is because as an Elder I am supposed to be a Christ figure to all. What a difficult goal!!! So often we look towards the easy paths in life in which we fall short of the glory of God. Anyways, the purpose of this post is to tell those people that I have been unChrist-like to that I am sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment