Friday, July 04, 2008

The Hardest Workers..........

So over the last few years I have started opening my eyes more so then what I had in the past. In my opinion, the hardest workers that I have come across are Mexican. They don't cry about the weather or what they have to do, they just do it. Plus I admir the fact that most of them live with what they've got, not with riches like we do. I think the person that reminds me the most of everything they do is my nephew. No his isn't Mexican but he is willing to jump in and do anything he can to help. The funny part is he is only 4 1/2 years old. He doesn't care how heavy it is or really what it is that you are doing. He just wants to get in and take care of whatever needs to be done. I tend to get frustrated because I don't want to see him get hurt but he is focused on one thing and one thing only and that is to help get the job done no matter what it may be. Even though I am sure that he is going to get under my skin a lot more through the years I can't wait to see what he is going to be like as he grows up.

No comments: