Saturday, December 09, 2006
Not Forgotten, Just Busy.................
The Holiday season is especially hectic for me due to I work in Retail. It does have its benefits but the one thing it lacks is having the time to do stuff other then work. The best part about the holidays however is being able to spend time with friends and family. I enjoy spending time with those who mean a lot to me. Not too much has been going on other then that. It is really odd to know that I have been putting thoughts, feelings, and things that have happened in my life on here since 12-2003. I haven't blogged as much each month as I did the first month but a lot has gone on the last few years. As I look forward to 2007, I see a wedding coming, a Mexico Mission Trip, Youth Ministry, and Work. Speaking of Mission Trip, I am looking for items for a Live Auction to help raise money for supplies to help our Mexico Community. If you have something that you are willing to donate (Time, Talent, New Items, or even Items that you no longer would like (for example jewelry), gift cards) please let me know. I am not even sure who all reads this anymore but it is worth a shot putting this out there. Just drop me a line on Your Two Cents (the comment bar) and I will contact you (please leave either an email address or phone # so that I can call you). Talk to you soon and have a great rest of the Holiday Season.
No comments:
Post a Comment