Sunday, July 02, 2006

New Creations...............

Thursday night I had the chance to hold my nephew for the first time. It was so awesome!!!! He fell asleep on me. I think that I am so used to any sudden moves will wake somebody up so I didn't want to move. No matter what I did, he did not budge. There will be many more times that he falls asleep on me. Today I got the chance to hang out with a couple of guys from my cabin and just catch up on what the last week has been for them. It wasn't much different for one of them seeing on how they were still up at camp. I think the only thing that I don't like about camp is the fact that I spend a week with them and get to see them everyday and then we come back down from the mountain and if I am lucky then I get to see them maybe once a week maybe even twice. I don't get the chance to spend it with the young men and women of the youth group but I do get to spend it with Lisa. I do have to admit that there are days that I would like to have her just not bug me but overall, I love her for who she is. Well I am off to spend some time with her so I will write to you all later.

No comments: