Thursday, May 04, 2006
I Just Don't Get It...............
I am back to the times that I just don't understand women. No matter what I do, it isn't right. From what I say to what I do or even what my actions show. I really like it when I hear well you don't spend any time with me or even I am not complaining that you are always at church but I never get to spend time with you (then what do you call that?). Anywho, so the last time I had posted was just when we got back from Mexico. I haven't really slowed down since then. Actually Next Saturday I am taking my first real vacation in over 8 years. I am really excited about this!!!! I get to meet new family and do it back east where it does like to rain. Of course it is Tornado Territory but that is a sacrifice that I am willing to take. A time to relax and not think about work. However I am always thinking about Church but I will try not to. Well I am off for now. Take care and can't wait to hang out with y'all and hear how everything has been going.
No comments:
Post a Comment