Hello all my blog readers. It has been what seems a while since I last posted. I haven't had the urge lately due to the stress level being a little high till right this moment. It is so funny how we put so much on our plate that we get so stressed. What is the reason? For those of you who don't know or just weren't able to make it tonight due to work, weather, or something else; the Worship Team that I am a part of opened for one of the greatest guys. It was such an honor today to get to spend time with and to open for Shaun Groves. It was such an amazing night. Time to sit and reflect on words and song. See what others are feeling and where they are coming from. Thank you to all who helped make this night happen but most importantly, Thank You Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment