So, I have for the last four weeks, opened in the Bakery. I can't help but notice that it hasn't been all that clean. Actually, I am surprised that we would even pass a Health Inspection at this point it was so gross. Don't worry, there were and never has been any dead animals and the biggest pest/rodent that we have ever had in there were ants. Anyways, so I cleared off the counter where the ovens and everything are and that is where it started. Once I started, I felt that I could just leave it at that. So I ended up cleaning the walls that had huge dust bunnies all around the bakery. I finally finished cleaning around 1:00 and then had some time to reflect. Why was I in there at that time and felt lead to clean?
We all have to do Spring Cleaning in our Spiritual lives. We get so caught up in the Daily Grind that we start to loose site of God and what His plan is. We can attend church, pray, and do Daily Devotions, but unless we apply what we are learning to our everyday lives we will end up with these "Dust Bunnies". We will call the sin that pushes us away from God the dust bunnies. They end up building so large that it starts to suffocate our relationship with the One True Love of our lives. Our Daddy wants nothing more then our love and our full attention. How often do we dust off our relationship with our Daddy? None of us are perfect and by no means have no reason to not "Dust" off our walls. We procrastinate and put things off when it comes to Dusting and we shouldn't have to. Just turn to Him. He is the answer. Focus on what is important.
No comments:
Post a Comment